Wednesday 14 January 2009

Heron and snow!



   Today we went up to bother Peter at work, as Amy didn't want him to leave in the morning. As we walked through Kelvingrove Park I spotted this heron in the pond. I couldn't get too close as that would mean walking towards the play park which Amy would then want to play in, and DH was late enough. 
   As I took the photo, my camera warned me that the battery was flat, so I didn't get to take any more through the day. That's a pity as we met up with my friend and her dog in the afternoon. 
   When we got back to the station to collect the car, it had been snowing, and my camera had just enough energy saved up for me to take a quick pic.

4 comments:

  1. Wow that looks really christmassy - reminds me of the Polar Express

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great day. Don't you just hate that about your batteries. Great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the reflection of the heron in the water.

    ReplyDelete