Wednesday 18 February 2009

Inchies etc


I'm loving the interesting swaps on UKS at the moment. One is an inchies swap, so today's photo is of one of them. I stamped the cake image, then added Stickles and Liquid Pearls.


Tuesday: Yesterday I was playing out in the garden with Amy, and noticed there were crocus leaves popping out of the ground. I'm glad Spring is finally coming.



Monday: Amy loves My Little Ponies. My sister-in-law came over with an old one the other day, it was fun to see how much they had changed. This is my photo for the 16th.




Sunday: At the moment Amy is obsessed with laying all her books out in a row to make a train for all her animals. Only thing is, she gets upset that the train doesn't actually go anywhere! 


Saturday: On Saturday we went out to Ayr. I spotted this interesting building, which seems to have too many angles for the size of it.

1 comment: