Tuesday 3 March 2009

Keys, nursery, buds, bath toys and Kaz

I know, I haven't been on here for a few days. I'm keeping up with taking the photos, just don't always have time to upload them, especially at the weekends. Anyway, here's today's photo. I like our keyhook, but it sits in an alcove in our hall which is quite dark. So, I changed the photo to sepia, then recoloured the keyrings. I quite like the effect.


March 2nd: Today was a big day. We've registered Amy for nursery. I can't believe she's 2 1/2 already. We visited a couple of the local nurseries last week, and one really stood out. Now we just have to wait till May to find out if she gets a place there.

March 1st: While playing out in the garden with Amy I noticed that the flowering currant has lots of buds. It's one of the earliest flowers in the garden.

Feb 28th: Amy loves having a bath, but HATES having her hair washed. I do like the bright colours of the bath toys, the large duck in the middle was bought for Peter's dad by his mum while they were dating.

Feb 27th: Went into town today to meet up with Kaz. Amy adores her, we had a great day, and I got a gorgeous new dress. We even stayed out for dinner, when Kaz's friend Gillian joined us. 

1 comment:

  1. Great catch up job. I love all the photos. I had never heard of a flowering currant. This may be a silly question, but does it bear fruit as well?

    ReplyDelete