Monday 23 March 2009

Hello

Hiya, yes I've been hiding. I'm really enjoying this project, but I was starting to find the uploading of photos a chore. So I decided to take a break for a week, I still took the photos, so I'll start to get up to date now. I  also realised that I find it easier to take photos of things rather than people, but I want lots of photos of Amy in my 365 too, so this week the photos are of her.

March 16th:
Amy was having fun lying on the sofa. I'd lie on the floor and she'd roll off the sofa to land on top of me. Then she'd climb back up and start again.

March 17th:
Just another of Amy's cute expressions lol.

March 18th:
Amy loves these sunglasses, think she's looking forward to summer when she can wear them all the time, though then she'll not have as much chance to use her umbrella, another of her faves at the moment.

March 19th: 
We've loved the sunshine the past few days, though it hasn't exactly been warm, especially when the wind is blowing. Amy's favourite garden toys at the moment are her bucket and spade, sticks to wave around, and the watering can.

March 20th:
We went to a park with granny today, it's been recently done up. Amy loved the slide as usual. This was the first time I've seen her climb up the actual slide and make it to the top, though of course I told her off for it as it was a pretty high slide!

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean - I am having trouble keeping up with the uploading of photos as well. I love all the photos of Amy. She is a character! You are doing a great job on the project and mixing up all the subjects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great collection of photos. Amy is so cute!

    ReplyDelete